Along with Nexus 4, Google also announced Nexus 10 tablet. It runs Android 4.2 Jelly Bean on Samsung Exynos 5 dual-core processor, It has 2GB RAM.
Samsung’s new Cortex A15-based Exynos 5 Dual 5250 chip clocked at 1.7 GHz, and its quad-core Mali-T604 GPU helps to drive a 10.055-inch PLS display with a resolution of 2560×1600( 300 ppi) has four times the number of pixels in a 1280×800 screen and edges out the Retina iPad’s 264 ppi.
It has 5‑megapixel rear camera and 1.9‑megapixel front facing camera, Nexus 10 powered by 9000mAh battery.
The Nexus 10 will be available in 16GB for $399; 32GB for $499; available on November 13 in the Google Play Store in U.S., U.K., Australia, France, Germany, Spain, Canada and Japan.
- Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean).
- 1.7 GHz Cortex A15 based Exynos 5 dual-core processor, 2 GB of RAM.
- 10” WQXGA touchscreen with 2560×1600 resolution at 300 ppi.
- 5‑megapixel rear camera and 1.9‑megapixel front camera.
- Bluetooth 3.0, Wi-Fi (MIMO+HT40), micro USB, microHDMI, Pogo pin, Dual Side NFC, Assisted GPS (Glonass).
- Barometer, Accelerometer, Gyro, Digital Compass, Light sensor.
- 16 / 32GB internal storage.
- 9000 mAh Li-ion battery, provides 9 hours of video playback and over 500 hours of standby time.
- Video support: Codec: MPEG4, H.263, H.264, VC‑1, DivX VP8, Formats: 3GP, MP4, WMV(ASF), AVI, FLV, MKV, WebM, Full HD(1080p) Playback & Recording @ 30 fps.
- Audio formats: MP3, OGG, WMA, AAC, ACC+, eAAC+, AMR (NB, WB), MIDI, WAV, AC3, FLAC.
- 3.5mm audio jack, Stereo speakers.
- Measures 10.38” (l) x 7” (w) x 0.35” (d); weighs 603 grams.