Lava launched its next flagship smartphone Xolo A1000 in india. It features a 5-inch screen with 720×1280 resolution, 8-megapixel camera and runs Android Jelly Bean.
XOLO A1000 features 1GHz MediaTek MT6577 Cortex A9 dual-core processor, 1 GB RAM and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean. On the imaging front, xolo A1000 packs an 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and 1.2-megapixel front camera. It has 5-inch screen with HD display and a first of its kind One Glass Solution (OGS) display technology, 4GB internal memory, microSD slot with support up to 32GB, and is powered by 2100 mAh battery.
- Dual-Core 1 GHz MediaTek Processor
- 1 GB RAM
- 5-inch HD IPS Display with One Glass Solution Technology
- Full HD 1080p Video Playback
- 4 GB Internal Memory
- External memory expandable up to 32 GB
- 8MP rear camera with BSI sensor techonology
- 1.2MP front camera with BSI sensor techonology
- Android Jelly Bean (4.1)
- 2100 mAh battery
- 70.8mm wide and 8.8mm thick
The XOLO A1000 is available in the market at Rs. 13,999.