Piriform updated its flagship maintenance tool for windows, CCleaner to 3.0 with many added features like 64-bit native EXE, Improved HTML5 Database Storage, New Drive Wiper tool, with improved support for IE and Google Chrome. In addition to the new features, it’s also added support for a few popular applications, like AVG Antivirus, Audacity, LogMeIn Hamachi, BitTorrent, and others.
You can also get the priority support for CCleaner for $24.95. It is also added Intelligent cookie scan that decides which cookies you probably want to keep (signing out sites like Google, Yahoo, and others) so It won’t erase useful information on your machine while erasing browsers history and cookies.
- New 64-bit native EXE designed specifically for 64-bit systems.
- New Drive Wiper tool screen under the Tools section
- Improved support for IE 9 and the Google Chrome browsers.
- Cleaning support for HTML5 database storage
- Additional cleaning support for Microsoft Silverlight Isolated Storage.
- Added New environment variables (%SystemDirectory%, %SystemDirectory32%, and %SystemDirectory64%).
- New application icon.
- New Intelligent cookie keeping feature.
- and more…
You can download CCleaner 3.0 now at www.piriform.com/ccleaner
Gouri Shankar is Tech Geek and Java, PHP and WordPress developer from India.