Samsung unveiled its flagship smartphone (phablet) Galaxy Note II at IFA Berlin. The Galaxy Note II packs a 1.6GHz Quad-core Exynos processor, a 5.5-inch (140.9mm) HD Super AMOLED screen has a resolution of 1280×720 pixels. The ‘phablet’ has 2GB of RAM, comes with an 8 megapixel rear-facing with HD video recording, 1.9 megapixel front-facing camera and powered by 3,100 mAh battery.
It runs on Android 4.1 Jelly Bean. HSPA Plus or 4G LTE connectivity delivers easy multitasking, lightning-fast screen transitions, powerful browser performance. S-Pen, Samsung has improved its touch response even further and has even included a rubber tip to make the experience more natural than ever. The Galaxy Note II will be available with memory options of 16 GB, 32 GB, and 64 GB with an expandable micro SD memory slot.
- 5.95 x 3.16 x 0.37 inches (151.1 x 80.5 x 9.4mm) weighs 180g.
- 1.6GHz quad-core Exynos Soc with 2GB RAM
- HD Super AMOLED 5.5 inches with resolution of 1,280 x 720 pixels (267ppi)
- 3,100mAh battery
- Internal storage of 16/32/64GB and with microSD slot expandable up to 64GB
- 8MP rear camera capable of 1080p video capture and 1.9MP front-facing camera
- NFC, HSPA+, LTE, Bluetooth 4.0
- Runs Android 4.1 Jelly Bean