Samsung today launched the Successor of the Galaxy Note – Galaxy Note II at the event in Hyderabad, India. The Galaxy Note II is available at a price of INR 39,990 and it can be purchased on a 9 month 0 percent EMI from Samsung official stores.
As discussed earlier The Galaxy Note II runs on Android Jelly Bean packs a 1.6 GHz Quad-core Exynos processor, a 5.5-inch HD Super AMOLED screen with a resolution of 1280×720 pixels. The ‘phablet’ has 2GB of RAM, a 8 megapixel rear-facing camera, 1.9 megapixel front-facing camera and powered by 3,100 mAh battery.
Samsung also included a better version of S-Pen with Galaxy Note II. It is a bit longer, wider and designed for better grip.
Key Features of Galaxy Note II
- 5.95 x 3.16 x 0.37 inches (151.1 x 80.5 x 9.4mm) weighs 180g.
- 1.6GHz quad-core Exynos Soc with 2GB RAM
- HD Super AMOLED 5.5 inches with resolution of 1,280 x 720 pixels (267ppi)
- 3,100mAh battery
- Internal storage of 16/32/64GB and with microSD slot expandable up to 64GB
- 8MP rear camera capable of 1080p video capture and 1.9MP front-facing camera
- NFC, HSPA+, LTE, Bluetooth 4.0
- Runs Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
Just as a side note, The Samsung Galaxy Note had recently got a price drop and selling at INR 29,990.