Lava launched its next flagship smartphone Xolo A1000 in india. It features a 5‑inch screen with 720×1280 resolution, 8‑megapixel camera and runs Android Jelly Bean.
XOLO A1000 features 1GHz MediaTek MT6577 Cortex A9 dual-core processor, 1 GB RAM and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean. On the imaging front, xolo A1000 packs an 8‑megapixel rear camera with LED flash and 1.2‑megapixel front camera. It has 5‑inch screen with HD display and a first of its kind One Glass Solution (OGS) display technology, 4GB internal memory, microSD slot with support up to 32GB, and is powered by 2100 mAh battery.
- Dual-Core 1 GHz MediaTek Processor
- 1 GB RAM
- 5‑inch HD IPS Display with One Glass Solution Technology
- Full HD 1080p Video Playback
- 4 GB Internal Memory
- External memory expandable up to 32 GB
- 8MP rear camera with BSI sensor techonology
- 1.2MP front camera with BSI sensor techonology
- Android Jelly Bean (4.1)
- 2100 mAh battery
- 70.8mm wide and 8.8mm thick
The XOLO A1000 is available in the market at Rs. 13,999.